With regards to Covid-19 (Coronavirus), the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/, on Wednesday 18 March 2020 advised UK residents against all non-essential travel abroad for a period of 30 days (until 16 April 2020).
Current Response Times
Following government advice (23 March 2020), we have had to make changes to the way in which we work to allow as many staff as possible to work from home. In addition, we are experiencing significant delays working with our business partners and this is having an impact on maintaining our usual high standards.
We would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to assist all of our customers during these challenging times and we will continue to work as hard and efficiently as possible to resolve all outstanding issues.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time
Guests In resort – Priority Customers
If you are currently in resort, we will be in touch with regards to travel arrangements for your return to the UK. We are dealing with you as our top priority.
Package Holiday Customers due to depart before 30 April 2020
Following current government advice against all non-essential travel overseas for British nationals, we have made the decision to cancel all package holidays due to depart up to and including 30 April 2020. We are aware of the disappointment this may cause, but the safety of our guests is of paramount importance which has led to us making this difficult decision
As your booking has now been cancelled, we recommend that you speak to your travel insurance provider in the first instance to understand all options available to you.
You will now be issued with a credit voucher* for the total value paid for your holiday. Your credit voucher can be redeemed up until 30 September 2020 against a future booking with the following conditions:
- The credit voucher is valid for re-bookings up until 30 September 2020
- New travel dates must be after 1 July 2020 and before 30 April 2021
- Credit Voucher must be redeemed against a package holiday where both the flight provider and accommodation provider are the same as per your original booking. (In some circumstances, a change of accommodation provider may be facilitated but this is not guaranteed)
- Any increase in the cost of the new holiday must be paid for by the customer
- If the value of your new holiday is less than your original booking value, you will not be entitled to a cash refund for the difference.
- The voucher is valid only for those passengers named on the original booking
- Your voucher IS protected by the ATOL scheme
- * In some specific cases, it will not be possible to issue a credit voucher for your booking. In these cases, please refer to the next section on refunds.
If you do not wish to redeem your credit voucher, we have the option to contact the relevant suppliers to action a refund on your behalf. If you would like us to pursue this option for you, please be aware of the following important points:
- Due to the large numbers of passengers affected throughout the UK, and the large number of suppliers involved, you are likely to experience a delay in us progressing this for you. Please allow up to 60 days from your date of departure for confirmation of a refund where this is possible.
- Please be aware that with some airlines and accommodation providers declaring Force Majeure, we cannot guarantee a refund will be available from all suppliers.
- From those suppliers where we can secure a refund, please be assured that these will be passed on to our customers in full. We cannot guarantee that all refunds issued from suppliers will match the total sum paid for your holiday.
For those customers who are looking to move their booking, please be aware that there may be a delay in dealing with your re-booking request. We will deal with all booking amendments in departure date order, so please be patient. Processing all of the re-bookings may take several weeks. Rest assured, we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your future travel plans.
As an ABTA member, you can be assured that we operate in line with ABTA guidelines and advice at all times.
Please refer to the latest guidance from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for current restrictions to your location. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Package Holiday Customers due to depart after 30 April 2020
Your booking is currently NOT impacted. However, if you are looking to change your dates please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your change. Fees may apply depending on the nature of the change requested and your new travel dates. Any correspondence must be via email to Simply Global Travel or Caribbean Classics or Holiday USA or The Vegas Wedding Company, quoting our Booking Reference number. Please refer to the latest guidance from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for current restrictions to your location. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
All Hotel Only Bookings
We recommend you contact your travel insurance provider. Our cancellation policies can be found in our Booking Terms.